2c8 Modeling Tool 5.1.9
Interested in what is new 2c8 Lite and what was new in an earlier version? Find all release notes here.
New in version 5.1.15
- Correction: Hyphenation was printed differently on model area and when exporting to image.
- Correction: Error when publishing a report profile.
- Correction: 2c8 Modeling Tool did not start because of timeout.
- Correction: Error when using shortcut for quickdraw twice in a row.
- Correction: Hyphenation crashed when there were no hyphenation files installed.
- Correction: Error when a new language was added and trying to place an object only existing in the first language.
- Improvement: Admin Tool can now be adjusted to smaller screen sizes.
- Correction: Relations moved and disconnected from the objects by themselves.
- Correction: Error when adding an image to an object.
- Correction: Problem with cutting and pasting objects on the modeling area.
- Correction: Space at the end of the repository name caused the publishing destinations to not load.
- Correction: Label changed size when creating a breakdown.
- Correction: Tables in descriptions continued outside of the page in word reports.
- Correction: Columns in lists were overwriting each other.
- Correction: Could not import, “duplicate entry color profile”.
- Correction: The published material could sometimes not be placed in an iframe.
- Correction: When placing objects the suggested objects tried to list objects that the user did not have permissions to use.
- Correction: Publishing was crashing when using quotation marks in the options of fields.
- Correction: Could not close repository after publishing, “updating versions”.
- Improvement: Prefix are now available as a column in entity properties lists.
- Correction: Publishing from command line was not working.
- Correction: The program did not start the first time after activation.
- Correction: When using the share-function the content of the email was written in the “to”-field in Outlook.
- Correction: Crashing when relations were drawn in BPMN-models.
- Correction: Users collided (“username taken”) when importing.
- Correction: Last button when importing was unreachable.
- Correction: Did not work to rename index.html to index.aspx.
- Correction: Crashing when model was drawn.
- Correction: Fixes incorrect results from lists filtering on field values (e.g. status/category) after upgrading to 5.1.
- Correction: Field values were printed on the same row in reports, now they are printed on individual rows like before version 5.1.
- Correction: Fixes incompatibility with server versions prior to 5.1-u3.
- Improvement: Updated system requirements.
- Improvement: UI-improvements of the feature subscribers and notifications.
- Correction: Swimlanes created before version 5.1 got white text with the 5.1-upgrade.
- Correction: Database upgrade failed when there were duplicate revisions.