2c8 Modeling Tool 5.1.23
Interested in what is new 2c8 Lite and what was new in an earlier version? Find all release notes here.
New in version 5.1.23
- Correction: If saving the repository on a harddrive (or other area) that later could not be reached an error was caused.
- Correction: Document folder could not be overwritten when publishing.
- Improvement: Result in browser and left panel reacts immediately when changing filter or columns to view.
- Correction: Admin Tool was not started with the same flags as 2c8 Modeling Tool when adding flags.
- Correction: User cout keep modeling after an exception report which could cause more errors.
- Correction: Problem with running 5.1.20 and 5.1.21 on Mac.
- Improvement: Minimize downtime of published material when publishing.
- Improvement: Possibility to filter lists, matrices and relations in left panel.
- Correction: Could not change color of bullets in bullet lists in descriptions.
- Correction: Failed to create new revisions.
Correction: Publish to PDF looked bad when using large images.
- Correction: “Field type” and “data type” was used for describing the same thing.
- Correction: Old icon was used in image-selector.
- Improvement: “Delete” and “unsaved changes”-alerts have been synced in language and buttons.
- Correction: When deleting document root, make sure documents using it gets the correct link.
- Correction: Weird colors BPMN-model when using 2c8 Standard color profile.
- Correction: Relations using “category” did not work after upgrade.
- Correction: Text objects should was treated as transparent which made them impossible to select.
- Correction: When pasting text from Word into descriptions it could cause the report publish not to work.
- Correction: When publishing to a folder the new folders did not inherit the permissions of the folder.
- Correction: Object “Adaption” did not have a description in the default configuration.
- Correction: Centuri, when using table on publish field “title” is not first column.
- Correction: No scrollbar when choosing document type in “properties” and window positions under the taskbar.
- Correction: No scrollbar when using Excel import and having too many rows.
- Correction: Error when reading some fields of the type checklist and drop down.
- Correction: Got incorrect name when renaming document links in the left panel.
- Correction: The program got stuck in splash screen mode.
- Correction: Error when creating breakdown from a relation arrow.
- Correction: Export cannot handle “approved versions”, yet you could select that when exporting.
- Correction: Bulge of intersecting relations did not work sometimes.
- Correction: Not possible to start Admin Tool on Mac when using the Launcher.
- Correction: Validation after changing object size destroyed relations.
- Correction: Some users got prefixes on two rows.
- Correction: Cloned repositories sometimes got stuck in status “CLONING”.
- Correction: Error when removing read permissions for yourself on a model and the model is open.
- Correction: More stable description edit on slower computers.
- Improvement: Lists are searchable in the left panel.
- Improvement: Prefix are placed over object instead of on top of it.
- Improvement: Possible to drag documents/objects from the left panel without having to click once to select them before dragging them.
- Improvement: New more clear object definitions in English.
- Improvement: When using frame objects it is now possible to select objects inside the frames even if they are not in the same layer.
- Improvement: Soft dash works in frame objects.
- Improvement: Bubble dialogs got the same distance from frame to content.
- Improvement: Warning dialog when publishing with unsaved tabs.
- Correction: Crashed when loading multiple models with the same symbols
- Correction: Open local repo failed when trying to create subscribers
- Correction: Could not add values to field “Status”
- Correction: Could not publish with “Latest approved version of models”
- Correction: Searching in browser changed the model title
- Correction: Bold text in word/pdf-reports removed the space between the words.
- Correction: Hyphenation was printed differently on model area and when exporting to image.
- Correction: Error when publishing a report profile.
- Correction: 2c8 Modeling Tool did not start because of timeout.
- Correction: Error when using shortcut for quickdraw twice in a row.
- Correction: Hyphenation crashed when there were no hyphenation files installed.
- Correction: Error when a new language was added and trying to place an object only existing in the first language.
- Improvement: Admin Tool can now be adjusted to smaller screen sizes.
- Correction: Relations moved and disconnected from the objects by themselves.
- Correction: Error when adding an image to an object.
- Correction: Problem with cutting and pasting objects on the modeling area.
- Correction: Space at the end of the repository name caused the publishing destinations to not load.
- Correction: Label changed size when creating a breakdown.
- Correction: Tables in descriptions continued outside of the page in word reports.
- Correction: Columns in lists were overwriting each other.
- Correction: Could not import, “duplicate entry color profile”.
- Correction: The published material could sometimes not be placed in an iframe.
- Correction: When placing objects the suggested objects tried to list objects that the user did not have permissions to use.
- Correction: Publishing was crashing when using quotation marks in the options of fields.
- Correction: Could not close repository after publishing, “updating versions”.
- Improvement: Prefix are now available as a column in entity properties lists.
- Correction: Publishing from command line was not working.
- Correction: The program did not start the first time after activation.
- Correction: When using the share-function the content of the email was written in the “to”-field in Outlook.
- Correction: Crashing when relations were drawn in BPMN-models.
- Correction: Users collided (“username taken”) when importing.
- Correction: Last button when importing was unreachable.
- Correction: Did not work to rename index.html to index.aspx.
- Correction: Crashing when model was drawn.
- Correction: Fixes incorrect results from lists filtering on field values (e.g. status/category) after upgrading to 5.1.
- Correction: Field values were printed on the same row in reports, now they are printed on individual rows like before version 5.1.
- Correction: Fixes incompatibility with server versions prior to 5.1-u3.
- Improvement: Updated system requirements.
- Improvement: UI-improvements of the feature subscribers and notifications.
- Correction: Swimlanes created before version 5.1 got white text with the 5.1-upgrade.
- Correction: Database upgrade failed when there were duplicate revisions.