2c8 Modeling Tool 5.1.4
Interested in what is new 2c8 Lite and what was new in an earlier version? Find all release notes here.
New in version 5.1.4
- Correction: Fixes incorrect results from lists filtering on field values (e.g. status/category) after upgrading to 5.1.
The version also includes changes made in earlier 5.1-versions.
- Correction: Field values were printed on the same row in reports, now they are printed on individual rows like before version 5.1.
- Correction: Fixes incompatibility with server versions prior to 5.1-u3.
- Improvement: Updated system requirements.
- Improvement: UI-improvements of the feature subscribers and notifications.
- Correction: Swimlanes created before version 5.1 got white text with the 5.1-upgrade.
- Correction: Database upgrade failed when there were duplicate revisions.