2c8 Business Solutions aims to expand with new CEO
The founder of 2c8 Business Solutions, JanE Larsson, will leave the role as CEO after 15 years on the post. His successor as CEO will be Johan Christenson.
– It’s inspiring to become a part of 2c8 Business Solutions at this time where there’s a lot of focus on continuing growth and expansion, says Christenson who will take office on June 1st, 2022.
Since the software company 2c8 Business Solutions was founded in 2006 it has had good growth and profitability. The 2c8 Apps are used by over 1 100 companies, in different industries, all over the world and 2c8 Business Solutions has been a trusty employer. Something that has been a cornerstone to the strong progression of the company. In the last years 2c8 Business Solutions has seen new employees in product development, sales, consulting, and support.
– We have an exciting plan for the development of 2c8 Apps that will make our competitive product portfolio even stronger. That’s why we are convinced that the change on the CEO post comes with perfect timing. The company is in a good position to take the next step and Johan Christenson is the right person for the job, says JanE Larsson.
The successor, Johan Christenson, has over 20 years of experience in the IT sector with both strategic and operative positions. That includes a variant of manager and sales-oriented positions. His latest position has been the MD of Voestalpine Group-IT Sweden.
– I’m glad that Johan Christenson has chosen to bring his knowledge, experience, and energy to us at 2c8, says JanE Larsson
– 2c8 is an exciting and successful company and I very much look forward to contributing to the ongoing development and success – both in Sweden and internationally, says Johan Christenson.
The market position in Sweden is strong, but at the same time, Johan Christenson is determined to maintain and strengthen that position and at the same time increase the international presence.
– This includes a stronger sales presence in certain markets, especially in other parts of Scandinavia and several countries in Europe. We aim to keep 2c8 as a fast-growing company and to accomplish that we need more direct sales as well as partnerships. It’s inspiring to become a part of 2c8 at this time where there’s a lot of focus on continuing growth and expansion. The foundation is our already strong organization, but at the same time we aim to recruit more talent in the near future, says Johan Christenson.
For further inquiries:
JanE Larsson, 070 – 787 50 25
Johan Christenson, 070 – 259 25 00