2c8 Modeling Tool 5.4.10
Interested in what is new 2c8 Lite and what was new in an earlier version? Find all release notes here.
New in version 5.4.10
- Correction: Assigning someone as receiver of drafts was not applied until the person logged into 2c8 Modeling Tool.
- Correction: Problem when importing repository on a server.
- Correction: When clicking models in the breadcrumbs in the published material, the breadcrumbs were changed.
- Correction: Prefixes were not visible for objects/documents/models when adding them to the menu in the web profile.
- Correction: Could not add a custom heading for lists in the menu in the web profile.
- Correction: Models not included in the published material was still included in published matrices.
- Improvement: The column “Used in” in lists now contains links to the models.
- Improvement: More clear that objects are clickable when hovering them in the published material.
- Improvement: Show/hide prefixes on objects, documents and models individually in the web profile.
- Improvement: More clear what “tab” is selected when editing the web profile.
- Correction: Layers where sometimes hidden in the left panel.
- Correction: The application crashed when starting if the users avatar was not loaded.
- Correction: Could not click objects in the published material if ID for web was an empty string.
- Improvement: Possible to pick only a border color when clicking objects in the published material.
- Improvement: Option in the web profile to rename .html-files to .aspx to be able to store the files in Sharepoint.
- Improvement: Possible to change sort order of lists in the published material based on columns.
- Correction: Documents were not sorted correctly in the browser if the title contained numbers.
- Improvement: The permission-part of the properties in the left panel was removed since it did now show any relevant information after the changes done to permission groups in 5.4.
- Correction: Icon was not set when when dragging and dropping documents in the left panel.
- Correction: List of available relations was cut off in Admin Tool.
- Correction: “Owner” removed from the browser.
- Correction: The filter “In cosen models” in the web profile did not show already selected models.
- Improvement: Remember email when clicking “Previous” when logging in.
- Improvement: Users are displayed in alphabetical order in the browser.
- Improvement: Groups are displayed in alphabetical order.
- Improvement: Choose to work in the defaul group “All users”.
- Improvement: Servers are displayed in alphabetical order.
- Improvement: Better error message when outlook does not open when clicking “Share”.
- Correction: Icon for organization model was too small in Admin Tool.
- Correction: Too many rows were selected in the browser when searching.
- Correction: Wrong size of input field in Admin Tool.
- Improvement: Only show buttons in the toolbar in the repository manager when they can be used.
- Improvement: Remove the messenger function.
- Improvement: Easier to give users and groups access to repositories in the repository manager.
- Correction: Wrong icons for lists on HiDPI-screens.
- Correction: “Connection to server lost”-dialog had no border.
- Correction: Model chooser in web profile had no border.
- Correction: Error message when starting the program on Mac.
- Correction: Menu’s to the left in dialogs were too wide.
- Correction: Pop-up to write a message and send the model to the next step in the maintenance flow was too big sometimes.
- Improvement: Possibility to set custom timeout for individual customers when starting the applications.
- Improvement: Multiple instances of the application can not run at the same time.
- Correction: Could not start the application on Mac arm64.